Researchers – authors from iarigai member organizations, as well as from other research institutes, universities and industrial R&D are invited to submit results of their research for presentation at the conference. All topics related to research in print and media technologies are covered by the conference. The subtitle “Printing in the Digital Era” expresses special attention to topics where printing technologies are evolving in relation with digital environments of all types, such as digital and hybrid printing, digital workflows and management, industrial printing and in general innovation in non-traditional fields where print is applied.
The organizers will also welcome papers on the research and industry transformations and implications, challenged by the COVID19 pandemic.
The following topics indicate the areas where papers can be submitted (not limited to these fields only):
- Printing processes – Print product development
- Industrial and functional printing, Printed electronics
- 3D printing – Additive Manufacturing
- Printing and sustainability, Green printing
- Circular economy in Printing and Packaging
- Security printing
- Packaging design, printing and engineering, Consumables – Innovative substrates – Coatings – Materials
- Premedia, Image Processing
- Color and Color Management
- Finishing – Embellishment
- Digital Workflows
- Business Intelligence
- Printing Process Optimization, Production organization
- Quality, standards and specifications
- Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, Operational Excellence
- Industry 4.0, IoT-IIoT, Big Data, Cloud
- Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality in Graphic Communication
- UX-UI-Interaction Design, Graphic design.
Information for submitting a paper:
To submit a paper an extended abstract is necessary. To submit your extended abstract to the reviewers, click the link to easychair.org and follow the instructions there. If you haven’t submitted a paper before, it is first required to create an account on easychair.org. If you already have an account, you can use it.
The abstract must follow the iarigai 2021 procedures, and templates and guides listed here:
KEY DATES, DEADLINES
11 April 2021: Deadline for extended abstract submission
30 May 2021: Notification of acceptance
31 July 2021: Early bird registration deadline
19 – 23 September 2021: Conference days
Here is the official call for paper submission for the conference: Call for Paper Submission
Easychair page for extended abstract submission: